- Measure the draw lengths of all bows to AMO/ATA standards.
- Set draw lengths to specific needs.
- Set adjustable draw stops properly.
- Check and/or set up drop away rests properly.
- Check and/or set up cam lean at full draw.
- Check limb twist at full draw.
- Check and/or set cam timing and synchronization.
- Analyze cam bushing and bearing wear.
- Check for proper let off.
- Check for cracked limbs at full draw.
This is an extremely versatile tool that handles 10 different bow tests, measurements and settings